Coaches and their teams are invited to participate in the 35th Haddad Windham Cross Country Invitational starting at 9:30am on Saturday, September 14, 2013. The meet is open to all high school coaches for registration of their high school age athletes competing for their high school team.
The meet will be held at the Windham High School course in Willimantic CT.
Entry Procedures and Registration:
- All meet registration is managed by EZ Meet Services in conjunction with NSSF Head Count. There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
- Head Count Online Event Entry for Boys and Girls available at August 26, 2013.
- Register your online Intent to Enter by 9pm on Friday, Sep 6, 2013. Please make sure to indicate which varsity race you would like to run in. The boys’ and girls' Varsity Three races are for Small schools only (S,SS,M). Small schools can register for Varsity One or Two if they choose.
- Deadline for entry is 8:00pm Eastern, Tuesday, Sep. 10, 2013.
- There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
- Timing and results provided by Northeast Sports Timing Service.
- For the 2013 meet, all runners will be issued a Bib number with a tear off tag strip at the bottom of the bib.
It is very important that the coach follow these simple rules:
1. Do Not tear off the tag.
2. Tell your runners DO NOT pin the tear off to their clothing.
3. Issue the correct number to the assigned athlete.
4. Put your athletes in a race.
- To insure a fair and quality meet, NHFS and CIAC rules will govern all events.
- The meet is open to all high school age athletes competing with their high school team.
- Every school that enters the meet is entitled to have a varsity team (consisting of 7 runners),
- J.V. team (unlimited entries), and
- Freshmen team (unlimited entries).
- Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe the entry fee as detailed below for all entries made online. There are No Refunds for scratches or no shows.
Entry Fees - Checks:
- The entry fee is $75.00 for each team entered or $150.00 for each school consisting of a boys and girls team.
- Make check payable to: WHS Athletics
- and mail to:
Windham High School Bank
355 High Street
Willimantic, CT 06226
- Team plaques to the first three teams in each varsity race.
- Sweat tops to the winner of each varsity race.
- T-Shirts to the top 50 in each varsity race.
- T-Shirts to the top 30 in all other races.
- The course is 3.0 miles for Boys’ and Girl's Varsity and Junior-Varsity races.
- The freshmen races are 2.1 miles.
- Each course will be fully marshaled by event staff.
An Athletic Trainer is on site during meet.
Meet Director: James Thompson
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: Cell: 860-608-7145 Work: 860-465-2372
Meet Admin Services: firstname.lastname@example.org