ATTENTION COACHES: (updated 6/2/2013)
1. The final event entry reports for the 3rd MA Middle School T&F Championship Meet scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2013 are available below in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
The final event entries have been provided to the meet director for official publication and Northeast Sports Timing Service. The reports are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
2. The Division Assignment report is also posted that placed each school into their respective division. Coaches should review their divisional assignment. If your athletes compete on the varsity team, you have been bumped up a division. This rule is stated on the website. Meet Director Matt Castriotta
3. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Please do not email scratch requests.
4. Please address all meet administration questions, such as entry fees, to Meet Director Matt Castriotta at email@example.com .
You must make sure to include name of meet, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review.
5. In a statement released by Meet Director Matt Castriotta, the Boys and Girls High Jump will start simultaneously since there will be 2 high jumps pits due to the size of the meet.