Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 starting at 9:15am
Rain date: Sunday, June 9, 2013
Facility: The meet will be held at the Elliot Athletic Complex on the campus of the Fitchburg State University. This facility offers an 8-lane track, 2 long jump areas, 1 high jump area, and three throwing areas (1 shot put, 1 discus and 1 javelin).
All meet registrations are managed by EZ Meet Services in conjunction with NSSF Head Count Event registration. There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
- Deadline for Intent to Enter online form is 9pm, Eastern, Friday, May 17, 2013.
- Deadline for Head Count event entry is 9:00 pm Eastern, Friday May 24, 2013.
- Meet Fee Payment must be received by 5pm on Monday, June 3, 2013.
- Any payments received after June 3rd will be assessed a $50 late fee.
- There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
· The entry fee is $6.00 for each individual athlete entered with a maximum entry fee of $140.00 per team and a minimum entry fee of $20 per team.
Entry fee payable by check only.
· Separate entries must be paid for boys’ and girls’ teams. One check to cover both entries is permissible.
All entry fee questions should be sent to the meet director. The NSSF Head Count Entry form does not track entry fee payment and will default to $0 paid.
- Make check payable to: Mass. Champs
and mail to:
4 Parsons Road,
Hubbardston, MA 01452
Meet Rules and Guidelines:
- The meet director requires that you complete an Intent to Enter form for this meet by 9pm on Friday, May 17, 2013
The meet is sanctioned by USA Track & Field. Each competitor must submit an Assumption of Risk / Waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian (not the coach) before they will be issued any bib number or be allowed to compete. It is the coach's responsibility to submit a signed document for each athlete they have entered. These must be presented on meet day, and be ordered alphabetically. After verification, the coach will receive their meet materials.
A printable copy of a single copy of the Participant Waiver & Release Form is available online or click here - Participant Waiver & Release Form for an Adobe PDF document containing 2 forms on 1 page.
An EMT will be on site during the meet for the sole purpose of treating injuries; taping and other services will not be provided.
Meet Admin Services: email@example.com
· General admission is $4.00. Kids under 12 get in for free.
· A multi-page program with all competitors entered will be available for $2.00.
· A refreshment concession will be available.
· Meet T-shirts will be sold for $15.