SWC coaches and their teams are invited to the SouthWest Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships on Monday, May 20, 2013 starting at 2:30 PM field events and 3:00 PM track events. The meet is open to coaches and their high school age athletes competing for their high school team in the SouthWest Conference that have achieved a qualifying standard.
The meet will be held at the Bethel High School Track in Bethel, CT.
The track is 8 lanes with two jump pits and a synthetic javelin runway. ¼ in or less pyramid spikes only. Blocks will be provided by the facility or teams can bring their own blocks that have 1/4inch or less spikes.
Full Automatic Timing and results provided by Grimes Timing, Yvonne Grimes email@example.com
Entry Procedures and Limits:
· All meet registration is administered by EZ Meet Services in conjunction with the NSSF Head Count event entry system. There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
· Athletes can compete in any 4 events. No boy/girl may be entered in more than 4 events, including relays. Entry as an alternate counts as one of the athlete's 4 events.
· Only 1 relay per event per school.
· All athletes and relays must meet the event qualifying standard.
Head Count Online Event Entry for Boys and Girls available at May 6, 2013.
Head Count Deadline for event entry is 9pm Eastern, Thursday, May 16, 2013.
There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
Coaches, please pay special attention to the following:
· To insure a fair and quality meet, CIAC rules will govern all events.
· The meet is open to all high school age athletes competing with their high school team in the SouthWest Conference that have achieved a qualifying standard.
· Teams will be given two coaches passes per gender for field access. Passes must be worn visibly at all times while on the infield.
· Implement Check: All implements must be checked in by an inspector prior to use in the meet. Violators will be disqualified for using implements that have not passed meet inspection.
The top 8 finishers in each event are used to determine team score.
Meet Entry Director:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Admin Services: email@example.com