Coaches and their teams from Connecticut are invited to the 82nd Greater Hartford Outdoor Track and Field Meet starting at 9:30am on Saturday, May 11th, 2013. The meet is open to Connecticut coaches and their high school age athletes competing for their high school team.
The meet will be held at the 8-lane track and field, all-weather facility at Simsbury High School Track and Field facility in Simsbury CT. Note that spike length is 3/16" or less!
Timing and Results:
Fully automatic timing provided by Ellington HS Timing with live results and meet results by EZ Meet Services.
Entry Procedures and Limits:
- All meet registration is administered by EZ Meet Services in conjunction with Head Count Event registration. There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
- Athletes may compete in 3 events; no boy/girl may be entered in more than three (3) events, including relays. Entry as an alternate counts as one of the athlete's three (3) events.
- Each team may only enter three athletes per individual track events.
- Each team may only enter three athletes per field event who meet the minimum standard (see Order of Events).
- Only 1 relay team per event, no B teams.
- You may not add or change athletes on the day of competition.
- Online Intent to Enter form deadline is 9pm Eastern, Thursday, April 25, 2013. There is a capacity for 30 boys teams and 30 girls teams to enter, acceptance based upon first come-first accepted by completing the online Intent to Enter form.
- Head Count Online Event Entry for Boys and Girls available at 04/8/2013.
- Deadline for Head Count Event entry is 6pm Eastern, Sunday, May 5, 2013
- No entries on day of the meet. Scratches of registered athletes will begin at 9:00am and will close at 9:45am on day of the meet.
- Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe the entry fee as detailed below for all entries made online. There are No Refunds for scratches or no shows.
Entry Fees - Checks:
Entry Fees are as follows:
- $275.00 for Combined men’s and women’s entry fee
- $150.00 for Single men’s or women’s team.
- or $10 per athlete for schools/teams with less than 15 total athletes.
- Teams will not be accepted in the meet without the proper fee or P.O. for the fee. Entry fees MUST be received by Friday, May 4, 2012 or the coach is required to bring a copy of the school purchase order previously submitted before the team is allowed into the meet.
Make check payable to: "Simsbury Track"
c/o Dane Street
Simsbury High School
Farms Village Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
Coaches, please pay special attention to the following:
- All athletes must be eligible to represent their respective schools in accordance to (C.I.A.C.) regulations.
- Code of Conduct: Athletes and Coaches are expected to behave in a proper manner. The infield is out of bounds to athletes and coaches. We are using fully automatic timing so athletes and coaches are expected to stay away from the finish line.
- Meet Scoring: 8 PLACES (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1)
- All field events will be final with Four Throws and Four Jumps.
Other Rules. Implement Check:
All implements must be checked in by an inspector prior to use in the meet. Violators will be disqualified for using implements that have not passed meet inspection.
- Small and Large School Team Champions Award - (CIAC S and M division schools are in Small category while MM, L, LL division schools are in Large category.) Team awards (plaques) will be awarded to first and second place teams.
- Medals will be awarded to the top eight places.
An Athletic Trainer is on site during meet.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Meet Admin Services: EZ Meet Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food concession stand will be available.
- T-Shirts will be available