FCIAC coaches are invited to register their teams for the FCIAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships at Danbury High School in Danbury CT starting at 2:00pm on Tuesday, May 21, 2013. The meet is open to coaches and their high school age athletes competing for their high school team of a FCIAC member school. Coaches are required to submit an Intent to Enter to provide their latest contact information as well as to indicate awareness of the event entry deadline of 9pm on Saturday, 5/18/2013.
- The meet will be held at Danbury High School in Danbury CT. The facility is an 8-lane Mondo surface track with 3 horizontal jumping pits and a grass Javelin runway.
- 1/4” pyramid spikes only !! ( No needle spikes !!)
Timing and results services provided by Paynes Corner Timing.
Entry Procedures and Limits:
- All meet registration is administered by EZ Meet Services. There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
- Athletes can compete in any (3) events. No boy/girl may be entered in more than (3) events, including relays. Entry as an alternate counts as one of the athlete's (3) events.
- Unlimited qualified entries per school per event.
- Only (1) relay team per event per school.
- Head Count Online Event Entry for Boys and Girls available at 04/29/2013
- Intent to Enter form deadline is 9pm on 5/18/2013.
- Deadline for Head Count Event entry is 9:00pm Eastern, Saturday, May 18, 2013.
- There are no late entries or day of meet entries.
Coaches, please pay special attention to the following:
- To insure a fair and quality meet, CIAC rules will govern all events.
- The meet is open to all high school age athletes competing with their high school team of a FCIAC member school.
- Coaches can scratch without penalty during the meet.
- Implement Check: All implements must be checked in by an inspector prior to use in the meet. Violators will be disqualified for using implements that have not passed meet inspection.
- Pole Vault: We will be requiring coaches to verify that their athletes are jumping on the right size poles by presenting the completed CIAC pole vault form which is signed by the requested school officials. This form is needed to compete.
- The top 8 finishers in each event score and the top 3 finishers will receive Gold, Silver or Bronze medals.
- An Athletic Trainer is on site during meet.
Phone: 203 733 3245
Danbury High School
43 Clapboard Road
Danbury CT 06811
Meet Admin Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General admission will be $5.00 adults and $3.00 for students
- A concession is available for purchase of food and drinks. Meet T- shirts and souvenirs will be sold.